Intercrea 2020 - Lzf
This edition has had the collaboration of the Luzifer, a Valencian company dedicated to the manufacture of contemporary wood design lightings.
The project involves, on the one hand, the students of the UJI Design Degree, proposing different product concepts.
On the other hand the production company, Inclass, provides its feedback and the realization of the prototypes. This allows students to interact with problems of the professional world as well as having a first contact with design professionals, press, presence at the fair... giving visibility to the project, to the university and to the different entities that participate in the project.
The theme of the workshop consisted of rethink the furure of the lighting.
• Universitat Jaume I: Julia Galán
• LZF: Sandro
• Clausell studio: Vicent Clausell
• Students: _ Sandra Serra, Eduardo Blanco, María Ortiz, Rubén Morata, Laura Sanjuan, Oscar Vera, Ignacio Colás, David Collado, Pablo Villalba, Ángela Gil.
• Universitat Jaume I (Higher School of Science and Technology)
• Nude, Valencia Habitat Fair: Space
• Photography: Servei Comunicació UJI