Intercrea 2019 Inclass
This edition has had the collaboration of the Inclass, a Valencian company dedicated to the manufacture of contemporary design furniture.
The project involves, on the one hand, the students of the UJI Design Degree, proposing different product concepts.
On the other hand the production company, Inclass, provides its feedback and the realization of the prototypes. This allows students to interact with problems of the professional world as well as having a first contact with design professionals, press, presence at the fair... giving visibility to the project, to the university and to the different entities that participate in the project.
The theme of the workshop consisted of the development of three product typologies: a panel / element separating spaces, poufs and central or auxiliary table for contract spaces.
• Universitat Jaume I: Julia Galán
• Inclass: Jordi Gisbert, Diego Vicedo
• Clausell studio: Vicent Clausell
• Students: _ Laura Torca, Txisco Mazo, Sergio Ramón, Andrea Pérez, Cristina Martí, Oscar Vera, Laura Sanjuan, David Collado and Malú Tataje
• Universitat Jaume I (Higher School of Science and Technology)
• Nude, Valencia Habitat Fair: Space
• Photography: Servei Comunicació UJI