Intercrea 2019 Inclass
This edition has had the collaboration of Inclass, a Valencian company dedicated manufacturing of contemporary design furniture.
The project involves, on the one hand, the students of the UJI Design Degree, who propose different product concepts.
On the other hand, the production company, Inclass, provides its feedback and makes the prototypes. This allows students to interact with problems in the professional world as well as having a first contact with design professionals, the press, presence at the fair... thus giving visibility to the project, to the university and to the different entities that participate in the project.
The theme of the workshop consisted of developing three product typologies: a panel/element separating spaces, poufs and a central or auxiliary table for contract spaces.
• Universitat Jaume I: Julia Galán
• Inclass: Jordi Gisbert, Diego Vicedo
• Clausell studio: Vicent Clausell
• Students: _ Laura Torca, Txisco Mazo, Sergio Ramón, Andrea Pérez, Cristina Martí, Oscar Vera, Laura Sanjuan, David Collado and Malú Tataje
• Universitat Jaume I (Higher School of Science and Technology)
• Nude, Valencia Habitat Fair: Space
• Photography: Servei Comunicació UJI